Subject and Object

Subject
Object

100 Contoh Kalimat Noun
  1. I put a bottle of water on the table.
  2. My brother drinks a glass of milk.
  3. Ruby has known Tony for four years.
  4. This restaurant has some men servants.
  5. She buy a new car.
  6. Reading a book is my hobby.
  7. I hate Mathematics.
  8. He really forgot his wallet. 
  9. I was reading a magazine at home when the electricity went out.
  10. You hit the nail on the head.
  11. She don’t know where to go.
  12. James knows how to make a delicious pizza
  13. She is the person whom I met in front of the school
  14. Marry figure out how to fix the broken door
  15. I don’t know if she has graduated or not
  16. I’m not sure whether Anne came to your house or not.
  17. You have to remember that your main goal is to graduate from college this year.
  18. I think that I know the one who destroy the plant.
  19. I am not good dealing with a lot of numbers.
  20. She said that you will get married soon.
  21. I’m not sure whether she will join or not.
  22. How she become so rich is not their business at all.
  23. You have to listen to what your parent saying.
  24. He was embarrassed when his date had to pay for their dinner.
  25. I think this is what you need.
  26. The good news is that the thief has been put into the jail.
  27. The news that the project meeting has been delayed is make me happy.
  28. The idea that we can use solar energy to boil the water is not new for me.
  29. The grey-bearded man with a black T-shirt and blue jeans is my brother.
  30. Anthony is the strict teacher in the classroom.
  31. Maya is the friendly, kind girl in the group.
  32. Kelly is the blond-haired girl.
  33. To Belle, he is still the handsome man.
  34. My new boyfriend is a 20-something actor.
  35. All the kids went to sleep late last night.
  36. He gave her lovely red roses.
  37. My sister cooked spicy chicken noodles.
  38. She was wondering about her family back home.
  39. I hope to win the first prize.
  40. I tried to solve the puzzle.
  41. Did you enjoy reading this book?
  42. The boy wants to go home.
  43. Horses prefer living in dark stables.
  44. The accused refused to answer the question.
  45. The boy denied stealing the money.
  46. To write such rubbish is disgraceful.
  47. I dislike having to punish my kids.
  48. I will hate to do such a thing.
  49. It is important that everyone should join this project
  50. You can go if you don’t like to being here
  51. What you told doesn’t make me sure.
  52. How he becomes so popular is amazing for many people.
  53. He lied what he should tell the truth.
  54. I cannot understand what you mean.
  55. I don’t understand what he is talking about.
  56. Please tell me what makes you beautiful.
  57. Dona did not know where his boyfriend was going to go until the day came.
  58. Please pay attention to what your teacher explains in the classroom.
  59. Be careful of what you are saying.
  60. That is what I need.
  61. That is what I wait for long time.
  62. What he is telling is unreasonable.
  63. The fact that Mirna always walks slowly doesn’t surprise me.
  64. Where does Tini live? I wonder if she lives in East Java.
  65. I don’t know if Joko live on Jaya Pura Street or not.
  66. I wonder why Shinta stop being friends with Tata.
  67. Tell me why you stopped working at your previous office.
  68. I know when they started being in a relationship. I could see the sign.
  69. I don’t remember when we met for the first time. I cannot remember the date well.
  70. Where Mr. Brad works is still a mystery.
  71. That the planet Earth has a satellite is well known
  72. Can you tell me if Dadang is there?
  73. They are all afraid that their parents will not forgive them.
  74. He told what books to read.
  75. Sauki told me why he becomes a doctor
  76. They asked me what I need to live in the dorm.
  77. I learn what I think as interesting thing.
  78. What he did is none of my business. We have broken up.
  79. He does not tell me what he is going to do.
  80. I don’t know whether I want to buy that dress or not.
  81. She cannot understand why her boyfriend asks her to break up.
  82. I questioned why you didn’t tell me where you go.
  83. I am interested in how you wear your veil.
  84. What you plan will ruin the whole my plan if you understand.
  85. Please be honest to me what your secrets are.
  86. What you have presented is awesome.
  87. My mother asks me where I will spend my holiday nest week.
  88. She seems worried what will happen to me.
  89. The most important thing is how we solve all of these problems together.
  90. They do not want to tell what the problems actually are.
  91. Can you tell how you can get that amazing idea?
  92. Choose which one you like. I will pay it for you.
  93. Think what will happen if you stop working.
  94. You can see when he goes to work everyday by hiding under that tree.
  95. I do not know what her name is.
  96. She never tells me when her birthday is.
  97. He is trying to look for whose pen that is.
  98. Don’t ask me why I go.
  99. Don’t ask me where I live now.
  100. Don’t interrupt what she is doing until she has finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CU. Sehati

Manusia dan Tanggung Jawab

Lirik Inilah Kita - Maliq & D'Essentials